HOW TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE A MYC GAME
How to Cancel and Reschedule a
MIDDLESEX YANKEE CONFERENCE GAME
First, DON'T! You will see that games are a headache to reschedule. Additionally, IF a canceled game is not rescheduled, your team is charged with a forfeit loss AND AHA is charged your opponent's game fee plus a $100 fine.
· Submit day off requests to the Director of Resources as soon as you know your team is participating in a tournament so that you don't end up with games when your team is away.
· If you are canceling because you are short on players, call up players from a lower level team.
· If you feel the game date or time is unreasonable (e.g. too late on a school night or on a holiday) contact Kathy Cincotta at Middlesex Yankee Conference (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request that the league reschedule the game. Please copy NYHA Director of Resources in your request.
· Swap games with another team:
To complete a game swap:
1. Contact Kathy Cincotta at Middlesex Yankee Conference (email@example.com) and request a game swap.
2. Be sure to copy NYHA Director of Resources when you make the request.
3. Inform your team of the swap. MYC will likely update the schedule, but it may be at the last minute.
If you have no other option and must reschedule a Middlesex Yankee Conference game:
1. Contact your opponent to let them know of cancellation.
2. Complete the game cancellation form on mycgl.com
3. Reschedule the game. If a game is not rescheduled by the end of the season, the game will be a forfeit loss for your team and AHA will be charged the other team's game fee and a $100 fine.
Obtain ice - Contact the NYHA Director of Resources about open Ice Times.
At least one week in advance, provide game details to the Director of Resources who will schedule officials and a timekeeper.
After the game is played, enter the score on the MYCGL website or email directly to the league and mail in the white game sheet.
Middlesex Yankee Conference Girls Hockey League